Sunns up north; bikes, parts & projects :]

it's a wonderful bike indead.. and yes an obsys carbon with sweet 32mm travel, haha.. a lot of dragging french sell sites before this one popped up.. and yes, cost me some too, but complete with xmax only a quarter full price 98 ;) i've have only come across 2 exact ti flexs in L and of all exact ti's this is the only one with original decal still on.. i'm very pleased.. must edmit though that i've just started gathering purple, turquoise and neon pink parts for it :p

stunning bike! Always like Sunn bikes, they look very classy with those modest looking decals. And 32 mm front suspension, that might just be a good compromise between "normal" suspension and no suspension. I never seen your rear mech. What brand is that?

Rio":vt9c2ikt said:
stunning bike! Always like Sunn bikes, they look very classy with those modest looking decals. And 32 mm front suspension, that might just be a good compromise between "normal" suspension and no suspension. I never seen your rear mech. What brand is that?

thanks man.. and that's a woody rear mech ;) a sram 9.0sl mech from 97.. made to match some cannondale bike with woodish frame paint

this is a pretty classic sunn setup of components, except for the colours maybe.. now i'm going to build and see how it looks with some tune, paul and hope :)

Aha, I do remember that paint scheme of Cannondale. I didn't know there were parts that matched the frame paint. Looks cool!

biocandy":12duj3ct said:
this is a pretty classic sunn setup of components, except for the colours maybe.. now i'm going to build and see how it looks with some tune, paul and hope :)

Nice setup, I can't wait to see the next one!!!

Show us some pictures on the outside...

Hello, if anybody is looking for a sunn flex ti 98 size 45, I sell one and I can ship to UK. Here is the link to my announce in France:
Send me an email to domgreg@cegetel. net and I will answer to you . I'm sorry but I can't post a link because I'm new on this forum. Thanks.

domgreg":2sr259pa said:
Hello, if anybody is looking for a sunn flex ti 98 size 45, I sell one and I can ship to UK. Here is the link to my announce in France:
Send me an email to domgreg@cegetel. net and I will answer to you . I'm sorry but I can't post a link because I'm new on this forum. Thanks.

hijackin my thread ha.. :p well, good luck selling.. this is most likely the best ti frame out there

got many updates on my own ti project.. but no fancy pics yet.. will skip all green and run purpleonesideturquoiseother hope ti hubs and tune ti bb.. plus full set purple paul v's and lovely levers.. drewling.. this long winter waiting must end soon

Back