I pitty the fool.....

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
You know that feeling, taht there must be something you did wrong somewhere in your live. That because of something God doesn't like you that much? well believe me, today I asked myself again why........ Why is there always something going wrong with the internet or something else when I think I found my dreambike.

Past year I found a Trek Y 5.0 in a more then stunning condition, I set the clock at 3 o'clock in the morning to go on the Ebay. Going out of bed, wake per accident the missus and what you think.... I couldn't bid and the bike left for more then 500 dollar less then my bid. The misses never saw me pissed before, and never would....

Some weeks ago, a specialized, the same thing.

today, it was the worst of all. i was at work an saw THE ATTITUDE of my dreams when I was allomst going home. I PM'es the seller with a quaetion. Not a minute later I would PM him with an offer he couldnt refuse. What you think, the ineternet crashed. tried several thing nope, nothing. Jumped on my bike, rode hime (about 25 mintes) put on the internet....SOLD........ aaaaaaargh..

How many times does this had to go on....

Someone please feel pitty for me...

Thanks, it's a relieve.....
:(

Get your self a auction sniper then it will bid for you. I know how you felt. been their a few times. never again. now i have a sniper

hay dude, i know the feeling..! i missed out on a plane ticket offer because my pc crashed, cost me £200 more the next day.. and i missed out on a dream job because my application was one hour late (again due to crap pc).. grrrrrr etc....

life's a bitch :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yep - sniper tool.

It doesnt ensure you get that win though if the auction is pulled prior to finish.

However, one tip from me:

ALWAYS ask the seller if they wish to finish early (an offer them a wild amount). I know its not very good etiquette, but also mention they will evade inflated ebay fees if they sell direct to you too. Try it - you'll be surprised. Ive bought quite a good few decent things by doing this. Dont think ive paid over the odds, it usually equates even if you were to follow the auction through to the end anyway.

Apologies to those (if any) I have done this to when they're bidding on stuff.

:cry:

I wasn't in favour of making an offer and always let my auctions run when selling (with the exception of a VERY ropey Range Rover but that's another story!) but a couple of things I've really fancied and made an offer early.

I was turned down on both, so thanked the sellers for being so scrupulous, but put in a snipe at the same level. Lo and behold, won them both below my offer :)

Thanks for the pitty..

I'm not familiar with a internetsniper can someone tell me where I can find some information about that?

Your problem was that the shipper/seller blocked foreign members to bid. So even with a sniper you would not have won the item.

Back