Marzocchi 66s 2009 and Fox 36 Van R now with PICS!!!

chodjinn

Retro Guru
I have for sale a set of Marzocchi 66s, 180mm travel, 2009 model, white lowers. I bought these for my hardtail/hack/pub bike project but I'm selling up as my dream bike has come up for sale and I need the cash. They're in good working condition, lowers have cosmetic scratches on them. Only slight problem is the steerer tube is bent about 1 degree due to previous owner casing a jump - I bought them like that but they should be fine for general riding etc! £80posted covers me, but price ONO.

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

Fox 36 Van r, 2007/8 model, black lowers (with Talas stickers put on by previous owner). Good condition, lowers are good but have hairline cracks on inner pinch bolts (not an issue), LHS stanchion has some wear marks behind the fork brace but you can't see it unless you look close and the seals are fine, no leaks. Steerer is 200mm I think, bad bit is the rebound cart has gone, but I've spoke to Mojo and this is a £50 fix. £140posted covers me, similar forks with rebound not broke go for about £250+ on ebay at the moment so grab a bargain.

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

Gil PM replied to.

If you want to make offers feel or want to buy please PM me details or state clearly . . . they are for sale after all I need them gone!!!

thanks

Back