Retro Ale Wobble, Llanwrtyd Wells, Wales 17th/18th November

I'll be there on a red s-works with grey michellins on it along with John (gtrsandavalanche). I'm 6ft2 and a little rotund, although this "pot belly" is getting a little smaller every week that go's by (thanks bike!!!).

Still coming guys...although i haven't been out for 2 weeks due to illness.
Might be a bit slow :oops:
Probably be getting there for about 9.30 ish, are we meeting up at the same place [car park] :?:

Hi guys

Sorry been working away, but yes i'm still on for it. Will be leaving at 'stupid o'clock' on the saturday morning and will meet outside the pub. I'll be on my APEX with full lyra on.. :shock: That's me, not the bike!

Longy

orange71":31765gj5 said:
Can't speak for ededwards' choice of bike or apparel (stopping at his fri night so we'll travel up together in the morning).

Ed: you booked the Volly yet out of interest?

Still not sure on bike yet but I'll be the big one with the bigger nose pushing down the gentle road to the pub

The Volly is not booked because they don't take bookings! They did advise turning up as close to 12 as we can though so I guess we'll have to do our best. Although if I am sleeping in a bivvy bag I may be up in plenty of time....

Please can everyone be patient with me and Mike this weekend please, and we had a tough ride for charity on Sunday.......

........too many bloody hills........

.......all up and not enough down :x It was fun though :D

well done to you both by the way! Hey there's no rush. Gotta have beer on the way round remember - don't want to be hurrying that - unless it's *really* cold (can be some years! You drink out doors). :)

Cant drink beer I'm afraid tastes like c**p to me so my beer tokens will be given to whoever is seen to be the fastest rider in order to slow them down a bit. Maybe a hip flask with some peach schnapps will be in order for me! Before you ask no I'm not I have a wife and kids (but then again so did barrymore) :D

SPESHMIKE":3ao30pxs said:
Cant drink beer I'm afraid tastes like c**p to me .......... Maybe a hip flask with some peach schnapps will be in order for me!

Everybody, this is a worrying statement isn't it.......

Only joking Mike! ;)

Back