Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 12-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
elPedro666":1uhqo9js said:
giant-one":1uhqo9js said:
Well there is a very slight chance I will be attending this but it will be a late call. My even bring Brocklanders (Work pending) and Beavis along too. :D

C'mon lads, not seen you in an age!

Cannock's a top fun rollercoaster ride too :cool:

Yep it's been a while.

If Brocklanders and Beavis ain't coming then I might invite the Mrs.

Pete is your other half coming?

giant-one":1o0g11p6 said:

She is indeed, probably just do the morning ride then walk or abuse the cafe in the afternoon :)

Lots of people have posted up that they'll be taking it steady in the morning (us included!) so I guess it'll be a really nice introductory ride if she's not all that confident. You're gonna tell me she's a racing legend now aren't you... :oops: :LOL:

Ok, this time next week we'll be out and amongst it.

It's a little tricky to keep an exact tally of who is coming but I think I've got the list of attendees right in the first post (let me know if I've missed you) so it looks like we should have around 30 which will be a cracking turn out.

Remember, attendance, bike and attitude counts towards the overall series so if you want to maximise your points get you and your bike buffed to perfection.

See you next Saturday at 10 a.m., ready to roll for 10.30 a.m.

ededwards":24nmzg1e said:
Ok, this time next week we'll be out and amongst it.

It's a little tricky to keep an exact tally of who is coming but I think I've got the list of attendees right in the first post (let me know if I've missed you) so it looks like we should have around 30 which will be a cracking turn out.

Remember, attendance, bike and attitude counts towards the overall series so if you want to maximise your points get you and your bike buffed to perfection.

See you next Saturday at 10 a.m., ready to roll for 10.30 a.m.

I have heard rumour of a 'Royal' attendance ;)

Seeing as Makster is coming all the way up, I'm going to try & get the Lobster out...Knee pending, so put me down as a Possible. I could come & just sit in the café all day or do the 'Go Ape'...

elPedro666":1xufiwvu said:
giant-one":1xufiwvu said:

She is indeed, probably just do the morning ride then walk or abuse the cafe in the afternoon :)

Lots of people have posted up that they'll be taking it steady in the morning (us included!) so I guess it'll be a really nice introductory ride if she's not all that confident. You're gonna tell me she's a racing legend now aren't you... :oops: :LOL:

Na, racing mouth more like :LOL: :LOL:

She's done the full bottom loop at Gisburn a few times and Mabie so think she will be ok.
Just got to try and talk her into it as Sat is her only day off for 2 wks. Bloody NHS :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back