FS: Moots YBB Softail Titanium frame

Sidekick416":uf6tsfsa said:
wadsy":uf6tsfsa said:
Sidekick416":uf6tsfsa said:
What size post does it take Mike ?
Regards
Jeff

27.2 ;)

and why's yours 27.0... would have saved some of the interested parties some trouble...

:?

Sorry, don't know what you mean - "saved interested parties trouble" :? - please explain.

I was sold my one as a 27.2, the seller told me wrong, which is why I'm selling it :? - I thought that was clear if my advert.

wadsy":2muo4cmp said:
Sidekick416":2muo4cmp said:
wadsy":2muo4cmp said:
Sidekick416":2muo4cmp said:
Regards
Jeff

27.2 ;)

and why's yours 27.0... would have saved some of the interested parties some trouble...

Sorry, don't know what you mean - "saved interested parties trouble" :? - please explain.

I was sold my one as a 27.2, the seller told me wrong, which is why I'm selling it :? - I thought that was clear if my advert.

Sorry, I hope you are not offended in any way.
I was trying to say if yours is also 27.2, anyone interested in this frame ( myself included ;) ) could have also gotten your stem n post without having to search for them.

Sidekick416":39c54lya said:
wadsy":39c54lya said:
wadsy":39c54lya said:
Regards
Jeff

27.2 ;)

Sorry, I hope you are not offended in any way.
I was trying to say if yours is also 27.2, anyone interested in this frame ( myself included ;) ) could have also gotten your stem n post without having to search for them.

Ah, ok :)

I've just bought the frame form Mike, so it isn't for sale - at the moment ;)

Latest posts

Back