Why don't Germans like Paypal?

Yes I've never bought this "paypal is too expensive" thing. If you turn away customers wanting to pay with Paypal then you will get a lower price (I bet it'll be more than 4% lower too).

Surely paying with Paypal is free, it's when you sell using Paypal you incure the 4% fee, or am I wrong? I like Paypal :shock: , it's handy to use & they sort out problems fairly quickly once reported correctly. That should start the rants going ... duck ... incoming ;)

Have had one dispute with ebay man before.
Email, call, tough luck was his response.
Raised Paypal dispute. Paid up right away. :D

Aside from that I hate the scum for charging so much for a simple service. Extortion.
BACS is free within UK, but transfer money to Euroland costs a lotta cash. Natwest minimum is £10 takes two weeks and means I actually have to get off my arse and go into a bank. But more than that, when I am there I then have to fill in forms with this thing they call a pen :roll:
I don't know.

I did a relay payment to Germany with natwest, cost me £10 and they said it would take 5-10 days.. The recipient emailed the following day to say he had received the money !! How bizarre was that.

Latest posts

Back