94 S-works M2 Build

I've got a 95' team S-work frame that I took down, thats a little darker but found an old S-works catalog so between the two decided on the red.....not easy though soooo many reds and quite a few are too orange, its close to MK5 VW Golf GTi Red ;)

Yetinut":1ydasc8l said:
I've got a 95' team S-work frame that I took down, thats a little darker but found an old S-works catalog so between the two decided on the red.....not easy though soooo many reds and quite a few are too orange, its close to MK5 VW Golf GTi Red ;)

Thanks! I love the colour of the 95 s-works bikes. If you look at the 95 S-works catalogue (see archive), there are great pics in there. But the "gti red" looks great too!

Much delayed update, decals arrived and found some period correct Carbon FSX forks as per the 94 S works catalog (smaller one on top left, larger is 93')

Attachments

• IMG_4228.JPG
    IMG_4228.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 934
  • IMG_4224.JPG
    IMG_4224.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 934
As I want the decals under clear coat as per factory frame I have flatted the paint and then applied decals. Then key up the decals slightly and the frames ready for some laqcuer :D

Had to have a trial fit with some parts to make sure I'm happy with how it will build up, the wheels are Hugi hubs which are as it should be on the S works build kit list, still waiting on some early Specialized cranks to arrive from US and my search for Umma Gumma parts continues, got some nice grips and saddle but good condition tyres are proving hard to find :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_4233.JPG
    IMG_4233.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_4234.JPG
    IMG_4234.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_4235.JPG
    IMG_4235.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 931
Back