Light bike nominations...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Lets have another quick compo:

Post the weights of your retro steeds. Lets see who's running the lightest gear.

Have to take your word on some of the weigh-ins no doubt!

My Yo tips the scales at 23lbs. Lighter than my 'proper' bike :LOL:

arse, have no good scales. gonna have to get all weenie now if your starting this kind of thread.. :D

I am not really in the weight thing. Only recently I put some stuff on the scale. I can tell you my Panasonic e-stay doesn't qualify with 3.1kg frame only.

Think my lightest is the YO

I'll weigh the P20, and then wait to be blown away by some Klein. The frame was only 3.6lb from memory, about the same as the S-Works M2 at the time :LOL:

Rocky Mountain Experience/Elevation frame only 5lb nob on naked.

Interesting? :?

For the first time I built a bike without weighing every part first at the weekend. Thought I kicked the habit and didn't care anymore. Then this starts. I have just fallen right off the wagon. Really peed off I didn't weigh the tinbred without all the paint to see what I saved- was 1660g prior.

Ritchey Megabite 2.1 steel beads are 622g each
Mavic 217 Sunset 427g each
Campag Atek 395g
Middleburn RS7 duo - 464g set with rings
Un73 275g

phew! feel better now! :D

oh, hang on, X-Lite ti bars 580mm 170g

20.5lbs on the XLM, but that's cheating because most of the parts on it are c.1999-2001.

I had a Tinbred that was very light despite having discs. I went to the troule of weighing all the parts and can't for the life of me find the spreadsheet. Botox.

My singlespeed is most svelte. A trip to the vets too I think!

Back