get some SIGMA computers from a shop break down :cool:

CIMG3358.jpg

including some leaflets

CIMG3360.jpg

on display ;)

CIMG3354.jpg

unknown no name computers

CIMG3359.jpg

:) Nice to see a few more coming in.. :)

Nice collection in one go there martin.. :) very impressive.. :)

If you decide to part with any of the BC 800's gimme a shout.. ;)

Anne.. nice little collection you have going on there.. :) ;) hope your well,, speak soon.. :)

But.. Omar... really diggin your collection.. Wow!! very nice.. :)

Anyone have any more they wanna show :p

still in regular use

Cateye-Dual is sometimes in use as a wrist-watch:just for fun ;)
Cateye Velo1 is somehow an odd creature: it hasn't got own clock/time function. Both Cateye computers are used w different bikes of mine,this year's distances are displayed.
Ventura-X(made in Taiwan) got even an analog speed speed scale on the top of its screen,so current speed can be read always during the ride,while any other digital parameters are shown.

Attachments

• cc 1.jpg
    cc 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,652
  • cc 2.jpg
    cc 2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,652
  • cc 3.jpg
    cc 3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,652
Sithlord":3ssjgh4z said:
:) Nice to see a few more coming in.. :)

Nice collection in one go there martin.. :) very impressive.. :)

If you decide to part with any of the BC 800's gimme a shout.. ;)

Anne.. nice little collection you have going on there.. :) ;) hope your well,, speak soon.. :)

But.. Omar... really diggin your collection.. Wow!! very nice.. :)

Anyone have any more they wanna show :p

Yo! I'm out here, been a bit scarce of late. Long winter.

Seeing the Cateye computers here, the Mity 3 (?) may have been the only other lil' unit that held up and offered all the goodness that the Avocet units had.

Anyone still have an Avocet crank?

omar71":1ifrvl3c said:
my AVOCET collection :)

I'd love one of those computers - -my first ever bike computer (I think the dog chewed it to bits eventually). I've been looking for ages for another one, how on earth did you find them - and where do I get one?

I still think these are the best cycle computers ever made, very solid build quality and a nice dark clear display that is easy to read, mine is still going after 20 years or so!

I had on on my Lavadome bitd and bought a few 30's last year to play with one is dead through the positive battery contact has corroded to nothing might be of use as spares to someone?

Back