Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 12-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was considering wimping out owing to lack of practice but if there's room for the seriously slow and wobbly I'll still be on for the morning - what time does it start?

CAS":223tmnd5 said:
Was considering wimping out owing to lack of practice but if there's room for the seriously slow and wobbly I'll still be on for the morning - what time does it start?

Don't worry, you'll be well catered for! :D

TeamLard":jynfz9er said:
Hello All,

We would like to pop along for a very gentle ride round with you guys in the morning......Stress GENTLE.......

Reason One - I will be pulling my 6 year old along on a tag a long !!!

Reason Two - I had the SNIP last week....surely the best excuss to wimp out at the last minute, if not recovered enough.

Some of you may remember me from last year ? Those at the back anyway! FAT + SLOW.

We will be going slow at the back with plenty of stops....no pressure to wait for us....see us in action last year on you tube here
watch?v=-Qj61Ao8J2k
Sorry about the view though !

At least we'll see you all at the start with clean bikes anyway!

i remember you from last year because i was amazed at how you did it. dont worry i will sit at the back with you just to see how you did it.

Woah!
I missed the video link first time around
watch?v=-Qj61Ao8J2k (copy & search for it - you should only get two results, this page & youtube)
What the kid says! :cool: :D

Love the way people scattered as you came through early on! :LOL:

This is the last bit of the Monkey Trail heading back to the carpark at Birches, honestly one of the most fun manmade sections I know of, well worth the trip on it's own for anyone still in two minds! :cool:

Excellent - I'll see you there - need to try out the Clockwork & see how many bits fall off due to my drunken state whilst assembling :)

makster":3c4udugs said:
Looking like I'll be making the trip up from Bournemouth :D

By 'eck! And I thought we were coming a long way from Wakefield! Practically local compared to you.

Well there is a very slight chance I will be attending this but it will be a late call. My even bring Brocklanders (Work pending) and Beavis along too. :D

giant-one":ru6hqksr said:
Well there is a very slight chance I will be attending this but it will be a late call. My even bring Brocklanders (Work pending) and Beavis along too. :D

C'mon lads, not seen you in an age!

Cannock's a top fun rollercoaster ride too :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back