98 Rocky FS Rasterised

KermitGKona88

Gold Trader
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Hi

Not finished yet as the frame still needs to be re-touched but thought I might post a couple of pics anyways :D

Love/hate/indifferent :?:

Not that I am that worried as it is my pet :LOL:

Attachments

• Rocky 4.jpg
    Rocky 4.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Rocky 3.jpg
    Rocky 3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Rocky 2.2.jpg
    Rocky 2.2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Rocky 1.1.jpg
    Rocky 1.1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,028
I just dont like the look of em, and having had some similar before, dont think they work as well as say DMR V12s etc.

Tis only my opinion though fella - if they work for you thats the main thing.

It is a fair point, just got them because they are light and more period looking, I don't know if V12's would suit the rest of the build :?:

No they are period correct and the bulkier look and size of DMRs would probably look naff to be honest. I just dont like these, but then back when I was 15 or so and had a cheap pair that were based on the same cage as yours, the cage bit kept unscrewing on them which meant every ride I had to tighten them up until I got a new pair, which scarred me for life. So I am bias.

What's the ride like otherwise? I still havent ridden a pair of manitou's yet!

Manitous ride well, but not ridden this one yet sx/ti very light and narrow :? Whole bike is going to get stripped over the weekend and the frame taken to my mates for the touch up :LOL: Will let you know how it rides then :D

This is actually quite tasteful......I must say I am surprised :cool:

flat pedals........yuck........otherwise nice....

If you wan them manitous serviced I will do it for you karma....but you will have to bring them to me...... ;)

Back