The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

elPedro666":3dyczi3b said:
Easy_Rider":3dyczi3b said:
Go on then, i'll be the 5th man

And I was just about to offer ... ah well, never mind... :cool:
10 man is the way forward for your first Mayhem, fancy signing up?

I'm more than willing to join a 4 or 5 man team, if someone fancies taking the Northern team arm band.

I thought the five man option had to be 'mixed'?? Mind you. Woody could pass in drag....

BTW Pedro, your a beter man than I on a bike, so let's not be having that shrinking violet approach - man up and get to Mayhem!

mrkawasaki":2duzkg2j said:
BTW Pedro, your a beter man than I on a bike, so let's not be having that shrinking violet approach - man up and get to Mayhem!

I'm not falling for that blatant lie/flattery just so you can watch me die horribly at 4am! If it is true it's only on the way down & I'm sure that's due more to my brakes being trustworthy than anything else! :p :LOL:

I'm in for the ten man anyway, it's on the calendar and a PM is about to get sent...

Exciting!
:cool:

Not sure what I have let myself in for. If the 5 man team has to be mixed then I bagsy not wearing the skirt!

Last chance to vote on the four undecided 'Bike of the Rides'.
Poll closes at midnight tonight.

Then I'll be inviting submissions to eventually decide the 'NW&NWA Bike of the Region 2011'.

drystonepaul":m0s8choh said:
Last chance to vote on the four undecided 'Bike of the Rides'.
Poll closes at midnight tonight.

Then I'll be inviting submissions to eventually decide the 'NW&NWA Bike of the Region 2011'.

Can I hear some love for my Dyna please? Currently undergoing major invasive surgery of the BB shell, and may not pull through... :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, I'll take a sympathy vote! ;) :LOL:

Back