sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Original Source Mountain Mayhem 2011

:: Date: June 17th - 19th 2011

:: Location: Eastnor Castle, Deer Park, Ledbury, Herefordshire.

:: Meeting at: Watch this space, RB usually demarcate an area elusively for Retrobike riders, drinkers, hecklers, etc.

:: Camping: Camping is free of charge, free showers and bike washing facilities too. Catering is by form of large catering tents, burger vans, etc. Plenty of RB bbq's on the go too.

:: Distance: Laps are approximately 9 miles in length around the grounds of Eastnor Castle.

:: Terrain: A great mixture of fast single track, woodland, fire roads and wide open fast grass.

:: Event website: www.osmountainmayhem.co.uk

p6193313__copy_100.jpg

This year Retrobike will once more have 2 ten person teams. The theme will be North versus South, Jonnuboy666 will captain the South and I will captain the North. We are looking for riders of any ability to join the teams, all we ask is that you're up for some fun and ride a retro bike.
The entry fee to join a team of 10 is £29 per rider, this must be payable to your team captain by February 27th 2010.

The regions are also going to be competing and they will be entering 4/5 man teams. Please contact your area AEC if you wish to take part. If your region isn’t competing then please ask around, I’m sure the other regions will be desperate to fill vacancies in their teams.
The entry fee to join a team of 4 or 5 will be £53.75 each for a team of 4 or £43 each for a team of 5, this must be payable to your team captain by February 27th 2010.

Every year Retrobike pity’s the nutters who choose to ride for 24hrs with a barrage of abuse from our heckling tent. Should you want a solo entry, this year the entry fee is £67.

Last year Retrobike had over 60 members in attendance and was by far the biggest group in the sizable campsite, this year it will bigger again I’m sure.

sandg_muddy_fox_mm_2010_kenda_climb_322.jpg
mm08.jpg

southern 10 man team

jonnyboy666
makster
gravy monster
green rabbit
pure7-89
heathy
paul (makster's mate)
lookback
p3tester
we_are_stevo

i must stress the attitude for this team is fun but if you want to give it some welly on your own lap for personal satisfaction that is fine! :cool:

also could team members PM me these details please

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

after i have received your details i will send you my paypal details for your payment of £29 gift to my paypal, this will then be forwarded to Sinnett for entry as a whole.

EDIT, team list updated! there have been others who have expressed an interest in being in the team but in the interests of fairness i have done everything on a "who comes first" basis

1st back up is:-
No back ups at the mo!

The Northern team so far is:

Sidewinder (Capt)
nobbythesheep
mr_ship
charlieboy28
John
Gil_m
Pam_m
GT-Steve
CAS
icarus

If you wish to join, then please register your interest here and then pm me the following please:

RB username:
Name:
DOB:
Address:
Contact Number:
Next Of Kin:
NoK Mobile:

I will be requiring £29 paypal (gift) from each rider by February 27th please. That is then your entire entry paid.

jonnyboy666":lqlztedv said:
southern 10 man team so far

jonnyboy666
makster
gravy monster
green rabbit
pure7-89
heathy
paul (makster's mate)

Looking good so far Jonny ;)

ditto, I'd like to be in a team of four though, more riding, innit? I've put a thread in the SE section.

SP (looking for pro-athletes to ride ancient bikes for extended periods at night)

drystonepaul":w9sv9q00 said:
4/5 man NWA 'No sleep til breakfast' team so far:

Drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
?
?

If I cant convince enough of my mates, or if the fast guys don't want my slow ass in their team I may be game :) I'll be there one way or another, and riding retro.

Hmm...
10 man team,that almost seems reasonable, 2-3 laps apiece at a guess?

Certainly going to try to be there anyway, if only to toss burgers & other nutritional staples!

Ooo...
I am tempted if we're really not taking it too seriously :shock: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back