The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Settle to Malham ride added to the calendar along with a ride in the Forest of Rossendale area at the end of January.

I'll leave HarryCrumb to make the official announcement on this one as I know he's doing a route recce soon.

The 2011 calendar is filling up nicely with plenty of opportunities to get some riding in. I just need to shake off the Christmas lethargy and get fit again.

drystonepaul":264oit8f said:
Settle to Malham ride added to the calendar along with a ride in the Forest of Rossendale area at the end of January.

I'll leave HarryCrumb to make the official announcement on this one as I know he's doing a route recce soon.

I have now added some info for the Rossendale Ride, click below for the details so far

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

HarryCrumb":49omlyb9 said:
drystonepaul":49omlyb9 said:

I have now added some info for the Rossendale Ride, click below for the details so far

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Sorry Martin, how do I find out more...?
:p :LOL:

I'm struggling to find the link too Martin...

I've updated the Aftermath Directory and the Bikes of the Rides 2010.

You'll notice that on four of the rides a winner was never selected. I'll do some retrospective polls so we can decide these.

I was then thinking of putting all the ride winning bikes up for automatic selection into a Bike of the Region 2010 title race, along with up to two submissions each from anyone else in the region. Similar rules as last year but with the additional entries from Bike of the Ride winners.

This means for example that HarryCrumb could have up to 5 bikes entered, Woody could have 3 and I'd just be stuck with the two open submissions for not winning any Bike of the Ride stickers in 2010.

You'll also notice that Sinnett177 is listed as winning at Gisburn (dubiously I might add) and not for the Chicken Chaser as he insists.
I don't make the rules (up as I'm going along)

Anyway, I'll post up some polls to decide the missing winners and then clarify the rules for the NWA Bike of the Region competition.
Then we'll gather all the submissions for the Bike of the Region, then it will be polling time and Woody can defend his title....

And remember... it's just for fun.

Okay there are a mass of polls for you to go at. Have fun and please feel free to post up any more photos of the bikes up for votes.
I didn't have a great selection of shots to choose from.

elpedro666":17836sjx said:
Sorry Martin, how do I find out more...?

drystonepaul":17836sjx said:
I'm struggling to find the link too Martin...

Yes very good, I thought as we were all old gits you may need some visual aid.

Time to have a scan at the polls I think

Back