Sugino Disc Wheel NOS

disc drive

Without meaning to be thick, this must have been an 'in-phrase' at the time that I missed when I was living in the cave.

I'm going to buy it anyway. This years hundreds are next years thousand$.

:roll: Retrobike passion is not like art investment.

If you do not share a piece of our mutual love for old bikes, you have very little things to do in this community mate !

Leave this Disc-Drive to someone else. :? Someone who definitely need more than you do...

Sorry for being rude, I must confess I also appreciate your honnesty.

Well, thanks for your apology for the blatant rudeness..............mate.

I know my place.

I've decided not to buy it anyway. My friends will only laugh at me.

Jeez, this is hostile territory, maybe my passion for retro bikes isn't as strong as some other folks.

lelobysfoot":2b2mco2t said:
Jeez, this is hostile territory, maybe my passion for retro bikes isn't as strong as some other folks.

I've always found this to be a very friendly place so I hope you are not discouraged by your frank exchange of views.

I guess if we all had the same ideas/tastes on everything certain items would have sky high prices (Disc Drive already is!) and it'd be a bit dull although there would be rich pickings for those who were prepared to go a bit 'off message'.

Vive le difference (or something like that)!

Floppy disc

Indeed. Well, we have been warned!

We will simply have to live with the criticism.

After all, in the land of the naive, pretension is King.

Thanks to all of our pedagogues.

You are all now out of a job.

lelobysfoot":1t45jdkf said:
I'm going to buy it anyway. This years hundreds are next years thousand$.
Mr X":1t45jdkf said:
:roll: Retrobike passion is not like art investment.

without wishing to stir further I've got to admit I agree with the sentiment expressed by Mr X, if we all start buying bits we think will be worth more in the future then the retro scene will soon die a death as prices rocket.

bits

Oh, come off it, I was only joking. Do I need to put '(Joke)' after every post, or just not bother with any humour whatsoever.

I thought this forum was 'light-hearted'

Your saddles are all too hard. Get some gel-covers.

Re: bits

lelobysfoot":3rt9j3gm said:
Do I need to put '(Joke)' after every post, or just not bother with any humour whatsoever.
OK, seen this way, I should appologize for my misunderstanding.

That's a problem for non-native English speakers like me. :oops: Beware we are not all being able to culturaly feel differences in native words.

Smileys are also here to turn serious into joke... :roll:

Back