It's amazing what you find laid about (Orange Content)

Nice. :cool:

I have a cunning plan which may lead to me getting my grubby hands on a 17" Clockwork F&F. :twisted:

weight

Its a small size so that helps, but the 150g TA Ti BB Vs the near 400g one makes a difference and the heavy seat and post. The chainset weighed a ton too. Standard Shimno skewers weigh 165/175 grammes, Control Techsweigh sub 40g and folks cant' nick your wheels, or come undone on the trail. The Spesh tyres save nearly 400 each end too!

Re: Orange

Wold Ranger":zitadjbv said:
I have never been an Orange fan either, until I bought this and the ride is rather special. The Sky Blue colur is not that common, the Emerald green was even rarer.
amen brother praise the orange o-range bikes any thing else is juss a devilllllll in carnet amen. (this must be read as if a gospel preacher was reading it out loud just to clearify where i was going with it) love that bike wold buddy that is the best looking original C16R paint job ever now thats cool. :cool: :cool: :cool: ps got some f7 forks coming from johny77 of the bay cant wait

Re Spray

Your CR 16r deserves a re spray! Don't they just ride nice! I remember seeing a Clockwork with a Matt Coffee Creme fade paint job in Len Reign Cycles, when they were on the go, with orange highlights. They look nice in Matt Orange too. I wish I'd taken a photo when it was filthy, you could hardly see what colour it was!

Back