pitlochry aftermath thread (write up added now)

:LOL: :LOL: quality! Theres me thinking the toast rack is the way to go!

Sheds excuse is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY better than Daves and mine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..............need oxygen............gasp..................

Mike, now that we all know, will he ever turn up to a ride?
At least the frame is OK, isn't it?

Years ago I had the Coyote I was riding on Sunday fall off the rack when I was doing about 70mph. I'd just gone round a corner, heard a noise and looked in the mirror and I could see the bike bouncing about behind the car, obviously still attached somehow. Stopped and got out with a very sick feeling expecting it to be trashed. Front wheel was still tied on but the back wheel was dragging on ground, tied back on much better and checked it out when I got home. Unbelievably there was no damage, nothing bent, hardly a scuff on rear tyre. Lucky basturt.

Kaiser ripped my Raleigh MTB Team clean off the top of his motor 30 seconds into our journey north to Strathpuffer Lite when he didn't notice the 7 foot something max height barrier in straighton retail park. Bike being a Raleigh and rather tough survived, rack was toast :LOL:

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

Thanks to all the guys who took pics and have posted them here.

Simonside, I got a wee bit distracted looking at the photies of the "proper" rally cars, thanks.

Back