February Bike Jumble and coffee+cake morning!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Coffee+cake morning kicks off at 10.30 this Saturday upstairs in Mud Dock Cafe, all-comers welcome and then...

Coming again THIS SATURDAY outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on FEBRUARY 5TH.

( please click on photos to make them big )

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there's trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue's right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking's no problem.

You could end up with something like this...

2980317937_8585a3634c_o.jpg

For less than £80!! ( goHERE )

As usual there'll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don't put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming FEBRUARY 5TH....that's THIS SATURDAY!! )

haha! that lil klein-a-like Specialized belonged to me once. Bought it from a chap in Durham a good few years ago good to see it built up!

JeRkY":1ybpqbsr said:
haha! that lil klein-a-like Specialized belonged to me once. Bought it from a chap in Durham a good few years ago good to see it built up!

i bought it in a job lot with your manitou frame. Flogged it on to my cousin who built it for his girlfriend. she LOVES the colours, and the fact it's 15lb lighter than her apollo

That was a fabulous jumble. I did a ( very ) rough head count at the start and there were 50-60 people there. Things on sale included Campy 1950s Gran Sport to 2010 29er gear and all bits inbetween. The ( very accomplished ) Mud Dock mechanic made over £100 off his old bits ( that could do with re-wording )....I love making bike mechanics happy; comes in well handy on slow days when you want to use their workshop for facing BBs and fitting obscure bits! All seemed chuffed with sales AND purchases.
I was well pleased opening up the 10.30 " Coffee+Cake " morning to all-comers ( as opposed to just our local Cheesy Riders club ) it really added to the vibe. There's a lot to be said for a regular, monthly jumble for networking, meeting new mates and getting killer bargains while bringing the prices down to pre-Ebay days.
RESULT!

Back