LAGARTA MOOTS YBB

stevek":2evs2lus said:
Pete, I'd love to compare welds with the Seven they must be something to behold because the Moot's weld are fantastic!

I am a little biased, mind, as I own a Seven. But that said I have a Moots stem and seat post on mine and am stunned by the lot, and a set of Jones H bars, which if I'm honest has truly amazing welds, but as I haven't seen one of his frames I can say whether that is representative of the welds all over his frames or not.

Think this is why the custom american Ti will always have something over the mass produced ti like Cove, On one et al despite what the STW massiv would have you believe. My Seven isn't just a bike to be ridden but is a work of art when it's sat stationary (much like your Moots, I'm sure!)

pete_mcc":3njyfrwu said:
Think this is why the custom american Ti will always have something over the mass produced ti like Cove, On one et al despite what the STW massiv would have you believe. My Seven isn't just a bike to be ridden but is a work of art when it's sat stationary (much like your Moots, I'm sure!)

Agreed, I don't doubt that Cove etc are fine bikes but the US handcrafted frames and components certainly have the fine touches!

slimjoe":3njyfrwu said:
Yep them welds are bloody perfect ;) On a par with ROCK LOBSTER US i reckon ;)

:LOL: I'll let you know Joe!!

RikiRiki: You've certainly spent some time and money on your Moots, it's so clean! :shock: :cool:

And now she has some changes, a SDG in red and rapid XTR, some day I would put more pics.

pd. sorry for me bad English

RikiRiki":1br2qrvt said:
And now she has some changes, a SDG in red and rapid XTR, some day I would put more pics.

pd. sorry for me bad English

Cool! I hope you post the pics some day soon! ;)

Hey buddy,

good to see you here too! As I told you in the other forum, your "lagarta" rocks! But please, change your digital camera ASAP and make new shots... ;)

Un saludote compi. :cool:

Hi charli,

That you know that you not know nothing about the rasta brakes or I cut you eggs.

No digas nada bribon.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Attachments

• 00P7160098.jpg
    00P7160098.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,955
  • 00P7160100.jpg
    00P7160100.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,955
  • 00P7160105.jpg
    00P7160105.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,955