pitlochry aftermath thread (write up added now)

velomaniac":2jc8gp6z said:
Pitlochry trip did look ace, DaveDH owes me big time for causing our failure to show so we'll be there another time for sure ;)

He's right though!!
So when's the Laggan trip? A backie down the black will see us equal I reckon?!?!
Or has anyone got a tandem I (we) could borrow?

Davedownhill":37da764b said:
velomaniac":37da764b said:
Pitlochry trip did look ace, DaveDH owes me big time for causing our failure to show so we'll be there another time for sure ;)

He's right though!!
So when's the Laggan trip? A backie down the black will see us equal I reckon?!?!

You and Velo going down a black run on a Tandem, i'd pay to see that :LOL:

jimihendrix":150w9v5d said:
Davedownhill":150w9v5d said:
velomaniac":150w9v5d said:

He's right though!!

I'd pay him to let me!!

Davedownhill":1c2yn46d said:
jimihendrix":1c2yn46d said:
Davedownhill":1c2yn46d said:
velomaniac":1c2yn46d said:

He's right though!!

I'd pay him to let me!!

rohypnol and cable ties :twisted:

I'll do it if he's serious but he's got to organise the tandem and ensure the entirety of Laggans covered in crash mats :LOL:

As for TK saying I'm being harsh on Dave
You can hardly blame him velo - unless he deliberately squirted brake fluid in his eye

There is no guarantee he didn't do it deliberately, he's that kinda guy :roll: :LOL:

Here you go
5407347367_01ca43f079_z.jpg

More herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/eenjoense/tags/macretro/

Latest posts

Back