• garethl's Pinarello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hollister's Bontrager

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
elPedro666":19coq3g3 said:
GoldenEraMTB":19coq3g3 said:
orange71":19coq3g3 said:
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but why is 8 hours such an issue after 1 month???

It's not. Forget I mentioned it ;)

Really?
And I just typed out a response, what a waste... :roll: :LOL:

Suppose I'd better get back to doing something with one of these unfinished bikes then, I might even enter one of these polls one day, just for fun... ;)

Damn. I was so looking forward to your next response.
bummers :(

GoldenEraMTB":2fjr354q said:
elPedro666":2fjr354q said:
GoldenEraMTB":2fjr354q said:
orange71":2fjr354q said:
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but why is 8 hours such an issue after 1 month???

It's not. Forget I mentioned it ;)

Really?
And I just typed out a response, what a waste... :roll: :LOL:

Suppose I'd better get back to doing something with one of these unfinished bikes then, I might even enter one of these polls one day, just for fun... ;)

Damn. I was so looking forward to your next response.
bummers :(

Nope, deleted in the spirit of improved trans-Atlantic relations! :D

sinnerman":2d901oos said:
FWIW talk of conspiracy and the like is unfounded, I think it shows a lack of understanding of the British mentality and why the Kona won.

Got to agree with you kaiser.......sadly ive seen this before.... on this site.

I dont think our friends accross (sic) the pond quite understand how different things were here in "GREAT BRITAIN" the 80s, and at the begining of the mountain bike revolution...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

I find your statement to be patronizing. I'm "across the pond". I voted for the Kona. I happen to have a celeste one as well, and know what the TBG sticker on the head tube means.

GoldenEraMTB":29a8jsmr said:
orange71":29a8jsmr said:

was I suppose to say something else? I already stated and re-stated my case. it's not understood, so no point in going on about it. So why sigh?

Because I hate it when I don't get something :oops: and it reminds me of when I ask my wife what's up and she says 'nothing' in that way :LOL:

quick note to the those belly aching about people fussing. How many of you play a pick up game of (insert favorite sport here)? It's for fun and amongst friends, yet it can get heated, and arguments can result. Only to be swept under till the next game.

The kids are alright.

So, what the next BoTM? Got to get my next entry ready to battle legrandcheese ;)

orange71":2vxpik49 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2vxpik49 said:
orange71":2vxpik49 said:

was I suppose to say something else? I already stated and re-stated my case. it's not understood, so no point in going on about it. So why sigh?

Because I hate it when I don't get something :oops: and it reminds me of when I ask my wife what's up and she says 'nothing' in that way :LOL:

oh.
I learned it from my wife.

Well as the green thing is equal to a Fat (remember, the votes have it) and a Bontrager, I'm off on a celebratory US tour to drink their beers, sample their women and eat their steaks with Twinkys for afters. Oh and get tanked up on Mountain Dew.

legrandefromage":342re425 said:
Well as the green thing is equal to a Fat (remember, the votes have it) and a Bontrager, I'm off on a celebratory US tour to drink their beers, sample their women and eat their steaks with Twinkys for afters. Oh and get tanked up on Mountain Dew.

cool story, bro :cool:

orange71":3r0m58gy said:

Do some like to play Kingmaker?

Btw, Mr Grumpy (LGF), you are so wrong on the decals. Be gone, spank yourself with a rusty chain and say 10 Hail Bontys before you come back and plead forgivness.

FMJ":1i17usc4 said:
sinnerman":1i17usc4 said:
FWIW talk of conspiracy and the like is unfounded, I think it shows a lack of understanding of the British mentality and why the Kona won.

Got to agree with you kaiser.......sadly ive seen this before.... on this site.

I dont think our friends accross (sic) the pond quite understand how different things were here in "GREAT BRITAIN" the 80s, and at the begining of the mountain bike revolution...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I find your statement to be patronizing. I'm "across the pond". I voted for the Kona. I happen to have a celeste one as well, and know what the TBG sticker on the head tube means.[/quote]

Firstly no need to add words to my post..ie...(sic).

And im sorry you are mistaken, at no point was my post patronizing.......!!!!!! In the tiny part of the small island i live in, across the pond "simply" means "OUR FRIENDS" over seas........ :roll: :roll: :roll:

Im glad you know the relivance of TBG, because some members came across kona after the TBG headbadge had disappeared......so never did know what it ment....!!!!!

I would also like to point out, i dont think i quoted a post from you did i....????, and the point i will make again, was to agree with kaiser, , and still remains the same.......After reading post after post of comments and opinions from "our friends" in "AMERICA", ref botm, the fact is.......our mountain bike history differs from yours....ie, what was availiable etc, on shop floors ...here at that period in time......so opinions will differ, as will our reasoning behind the choices we made then, thus perhaps reflecting the choices we make now for botm.

Its a sad sad day, when the rules arent remembered.....as others have have pointed out.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And please remember its a bit of fun "SO WHY SO SERIOUS".............

Back