Some stuff - Updated

theboy

Senior Retro Guru
in the words of The Manic Street Preachers... Everything must go... all prices include UK postage, will take sensible offers and interested in part/exing anything for a nice black 27.0 post

Pics available of all the bits that dont have pics here... they were too big too attach and i have no more gallery space left! PM if interested

it will all be going on the bay if not gone in two days...

Cooks Cranks, Black, 176mm arms, STD spider, logos are different on each arm, but apparently thats how some of them were, some scratches and scrapes, tapers and threads good though - £40/£50 with UN74 122mm axle BB - STILL AVAILABLE!
Blue USE post, 25.0, can be provided with shim for 27.0 too if required, quite long, but also quite faded/scratched - £SOLD

XT Rapidfire shifters, 8 speed, good nick, can check model numbers if important - £SOLD

M900 Cassette - Great nick, not many miles, 12-32 - £SOLD

Kona Enter front tyre - 1997 vintage, plenty of life left, steel bead - £7

Club Roost I-Beam stem, 130mm x 1 1/8, silver - £SOLD

Orange X1 (I think?) stem black 110 x 1 1/8 - £4

02 Manitou Skareb Comps, 80mm travel air XC fork, nice dark blue, 1 1/8 ahead steerer, IS disk mount, canti mounts, great nick - £50

1 1/8 ahead P2's black, no decals, canti only, sus corrected i believe - £SOLD

Parkpre Pro 825 Frame and Pulstar hubs (looking for about £70 total) - see here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16494

Time Atac's, grey, plastic, appear to be good nick - £4

Deore/D521 (grey) 36 hole rear wheel, newer, quite heavy, spins well, 8/9 speed freewheel, true - ON HOLD

Ta, theboy

do you think I need a new camera/ to stop drinking?

apologies, didnt think they were that bad!

better pics available...

dibs on the cooks cranks please.... could you do some pics?

and i'll deffo take the shifters. cheers.

oops sorry :oops: . Guess it depends if you want to take it? Consensus when we discussed this before seemed to be whoever first put in first definite offer, but up to theboy at the end of the day! :D

Mr dull trousers, you have dibs's on the post, Mr Orange 71 definitely wants it, but technically you got there first.

Jerky, then Joe for the Cooks

Dekerf, then Jez for the Cassette...

awaiting replies and confirmations...

Ta, theboy

Back