Kore pedals

spike3

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The really big lego like ones in mint or NOS condition please. Think they were called race, anyway there the ones that Kore have just stopped making.

Thanks

spike3":2zslyzi9 said:
Thats the new style I want the old ones

Ah, I think I have some older ones of the same in use, but I'd really like to swap them for these, think we could work something out between the three of us?

Always been a fan of the complicated solution... :roll: :LOL:

I'll get a pic of mine in the daylight, make sure they are what you're after :)

elPedro666":2slrafk0 said:
spike3":2slrafk0 said:
Thats the new style I want the old ones

Ah, I think I have some older ones of the same in use, but I'd really like to swap them for these, think we could work something out between the three of us?

Always been a fan of the complicated solution... :roll: :LOL:

I'll get a pic of mine in the daylight, make sure they are what you're after :)

How minty are the ones your using have you any pictures, I'm sure we could come to an agreement :)

There seems to be little of paint wear to the platforms, but they're bloomin' impossible to clean! :oops: :LOL: Probably done a couple of hundred miles tops so no worries there. I'm just about to borrow m'lady's camera... ;)

You can see the black's started to wear at the edge, looks worse in the pic and it's nothing that won't happen in the first few rides anyway, but best you see it! :LOL:

DSCF6314.jpg

They are bloody grippy, more than I need to be honest, hope they're the ones you're thinking of! :LOL:

CRC always sold them and then they suddenly stopped, I was gutted having been wanting some for ages. The states has some but ther about £50 posted and they were only £17 new on crc.

Latest posts

Back