FS -Pace RC200 frame **Sold**

amplebrew

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I am looking to sell my 1998 16" pace RC200 frame.

I will be selling the frame complete with a Thomson seatpost and Hope headset

The frame is in really great condition and has been more of an ornament than a mountain bike to be honest.

I was looking for £450 posted to the uk for the frame, black Thomson seatpost and black Hope headset.

I've attached a picture's taken this evening (31/01/11)

Thanks for looking,

Andy

brewking75ATgooglemailDOTcom

Tel – 07624 218118

PICT2450.jpg

PICT2451.jpg

PICT2452.jpg

PICT2453.jpg

PICT2454.jpg

PICT2455.jpg

PICT2456.jpg

PICT2457.jpg

PICT2458.jpg

PICT2459.jpg

PICT2460.jpg

PICT2448.jpg

PICT2449.jpg

BertR00t":1xwyk0xe said:
How does it look under the black tape?

Hi BertR00t,

The frame saver tape has been on for around 6 months and the frame underneath is immaculate, but I'll remove the tape and take a few more pictures in a bit :cool:

The headtube does have bike tape on it.

The frame is pretty much immaculate, and the only things I can find on it are:

1) Very minor rubbing to the anodising behind the chainset (pic 7)

2) Slight fading to the anodising where the original owner had frame saver tape (pic 9 shows where tape was fitted around top tube around rear brake cable.

3) Slight fading to the anodising where a middleburn sticker was fitted to the left side of the top tube (see pic :cool:

4) A tiny dimble to the top tube which is so small, I can't get it to show up on the photographs. If you have a look at the pic below, you might just be able to see it in the middle of the very badly drawn black circle.

I might be being a bit hyper critical of the frame considering it's age, but I'd rather highlight even the slighest thing.

PICT2403-1.jpg

it is beautiful.

I am looking for excuses not to buy it, unfortunately at the moment I have them (Job uncertainty) :(

I my humble opinion they don't come much cleaner than this. Certainly a thing of beauty :cool:

Bit of an important update on my RC200 frame.

Whilst wrapping the frame up in bubble wrap this evening, I heard something rattle around in the right chainstay.

I thought that dirt had somehow got into the chainstay so proceeded to unscrew the dropouts and anti-chainsuck device to see if I could flush it out of the holes with a bit of GT85.

Upon looking at the anti chainsuck device, I noticed that one of the bolts would screw in completely but not fully tighten up.

So I am now presuming that the rattle is possibly a piece of the thread inside the chainstay.

In light of this new information.......

£320.00 posted to UK

Thanks for looking,

Andy

brewking75ATgooglemailDOTcom

Tel - 07624 218118[/u]

Back