MASSIVE BULK BUY!!! Now itemised!!!

DunX":1t1p9lzu said:
I was the importer for he stuff but just couldnt get the shops to look at a new name :-(

Anyway I will give it until Monday next week then itemise everything.

Im open to offers on the lot but you could start putting potentiol dibs in if you like.

That's a real shame, looks like lovely stuff :(

I think the weight of the ally post is listed wrong in the catalogue (196g?), if not that would be fine, otherwise I'd really really like the carbon jobby, but it totally depends on price to be honest :oops: failed to find any work for over two weeks now :shock: :cry:

Enough sob story anyway, best of luck with the rest of it & fingers crossed we can work something out ;) :D

Re: ....

ratbane":8xr141ju said:
DunX":8xr141ju said:
Anyone know why all the picks have gone????

I've had that problem a few times over the past week or so.

I think the pictures don't show if you're not logged in. I normally leave myself logged in to the site but yeah, over the last week it seems like I've been getting logged out automatically (only notice when I try and post a message or realise I can't see the pictures!).

What happened to my used seatpost?! Dammit, missed it because I was working on my Birthday :shock: :cry:

Anyhoo, mu budget's £20 :)lol:) so how about £30posted for the carbon one? Worth an ask ;) :LOL:

DunX":1w98vnwo said:
Sorry fella I think they are fair prices

Cheers

No worries, offer's there anyway but best of luck with it all, did I mention I think it all looks schweeet...? :D

Back