Answer Protaper Carbon bars 680mm 130g sold

Deveron53

Senior Retro Guru
The ultimate carbon XC bars. Flat, 680mm width 31.8 centre.
A GENUINE 130g!
Been on my bike only 6 months. In excellent condition, minimal marks and what there is will be hidden under controls and grips. Only used lock-on grips so no glue or knife marks. I used Avid match makers so only a narrow clamp mark.
Totally uncut and actually 680mm, not 660mm as the factory spec says. (You can see the extra 10mm per end in the pics).

Chain Reaction is still selling this bar at £109.99 and that's the sale price! Also, they're out of stock until the end of March.
I reviewed them on CRC back in August but ignore the comment, I just had a weird set of brakes that bottomed out before clamping took effect!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=51464

I'm asking a mere £57.50 posted for these excellent bars.

Why am I selling them? Need the money! My RP23 is in need of an expensive rebuild! AND, I need some bigger bars.

UPDATE: I will accept a part exchange for a wider riser bar in alloy. Must be black or grey and a minimum of 680mm but would prefer 700+. PM me with what you got!

Attachments

• protaper.JPG
    protaper.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 583
Massive reduction in price and will accept part-ex BUMP!

These are the lightest 620mm+ bars out there - get the lightest flat bars available without losing the control a wide bar gives you.

Back