Wanted: Independent Fabrications.

P20, I've got a Kona King Kahuna Titanium as my singlespeed, got a WI ENO Eccentric hub so I can run without a tensioner.... nice ride.

IF only...

MTB World had an ace review of a early (853) Deluxe versus a YETI ARC sometime in '96.
Those rigid forks cost as much as some frames!
Fab looking bikes from a cool company, keeping an eye on their stainless 953 project...

Come on folks, don't be shy! Step forward and let me liberate you of that unused/hardly used/used/ IF....

i spoke with tim (sideways) last thursday. re the 953 tubing likey to be available 06 and going to be a couple of hundred less than the ti price, but reckons that this tubeset gonner be miles better than Ti, guess that makes the 953 somewhere in the 2k mark for the frameset, rigid forks around 300. just for your info.

ti-fat-man":20vz8rk5 said:
.... but reckons that this tubeset gonner be miles better than Ti

Let's wait and see; Carpenter Specialty Alloys once "invented" the AerMet 100,
that wasn't quite a succes as a framematerial ;)

stevek":3ujpgmpx said:
Come on folks, don't be shy! Step forward and let me liberate you of that unused/hardly used/used/ IF....

Mate I would have loved to sell you my IF Deluxe, unfortunately it went to Singapore and for a lot less than GBP600.. I think I got AU$600 for it.. Sucked in.. Gutted.. Should never have let it go, I was tempted by the Full-Sus Sirens and betrayed my Steel Roots..

Here she is.. Was.. :cry:

http://ifrider.com/register/deluxe005.htm [top dead centre]

00180a.jpg

If I posted a photo of my 02 Uzzi SL [although that is fast becoming retro in the world of FS] I think I might get banned..

RetroRide in progress..

Latest posts

Back