more old stuff-seatposts

Nice collection! do you have any idea what period the USE alien was build? I have a mint silver one which a want to use for a 95/96 build, but a thought that seatpost was much newer.

Re: seatpost

David Gibson":jozfqbqk said:
I think the gold Alien seatpost came out about 1999, but I'm not completely sure.

only in gold or do you meen your gold Alien? Cause I have a silver one. If the Alien came out in 99, then it's old enough for me to suit my build

Re: seatposts

David Gibson":tic9dn1h said:
I just picked up a cheap black XTR seatpost. I've been trying to find an affordable one for a couple of years.

That's really nice. I've been looking for one too. Is it 27.2 ?

Obviously you aren't looking to sell it but if you should happen across another one then please please let me know. :D

Rio":19l8f7it said:
David Gibson":19l8f7it said:
I think the gold Alien seatpost came out about 1999, but I'm not completely sure.

only in gold or do you meen your gold Alien? Cause I have a silver one. If the Alien came out in 99, then it's old enough for me to suit my build

Yes, to both questions. I'm pretty sure that the Alien post was introduced in 1999.

Prometheus":1gg1jbjp said:
David Gibson":1gg1jbjp said:
I just picked up a cheap black XTR seatpost. I've been trying to find an affordable one for a couple of years.

Obviously you aren't looking to sell it but if you should happen across another one then please please let me know. :D

Yes, it's 27.2.
And yes, I'll let you know if I find another affordable one. :D

David Gibson":2rzbpfbn said:
Rio":2rzbpfbn said:
David Gibson":2rzbpfbn said:

Yes, to both questions. I'm pretty sure that the Alien post was introduced in 1999.

Thanks!!

David Gibson":14igu1l2 said:
Prometheus":14igu1l2 said:
David Gibson":14igu1l2 said:

Yes, it's 27.2.
And yes, I'll let you know if I find another affordable one. :D

That would be fantastic, although I won't hold my breath :cool:

Back