´94 Manitou FS

Nice!

17" ist my favorite Manitou frame size, where everything looks "just right". Glad that they happen to fit me ;)

That reminds me to finish my other Manitou project before it gets too cold to ride it.

By the way: Where ist the original seat clamp?

Stunning.......always LOVED the Manitous, since I first saw one in MBUK in the early 90's.

Still, must be frustrating that you cant ride it. Obviously spent too much money on the build that you now cant afford any pedals.... ;)

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1lfdw7n0 said:
Still, must be frustrating that you cant ride it. Obviously spent too much money on the build that you now cant afford any pedals.... ;)

Ahaah... nope... the problem is that i have 23 bikes, and only 3 sets of Crank Bros (the ones i use) ...

Nutallabrot: I don´t know where the seat clamp is, bought the frame without it...

Vitorzip":1p3p6yp9 said:
the problem is that i have 23 bikes, and only 3 sets of Crank Bros (the ones i use) ...

jez-2-many-bikes :?: :?: I think it's Vitor-2-many-bikes ;) :p :LOL:

Vitor that looks great - always wanted to try a Manitou FS. Next time I'm in Portugal maybe? :p

jez-2-many-bikes":3tex7ok7 said:
I though that was the later generation Pauls mech? Or am I wrong?

Nope, Jez. First generation models had a sticker, later they started to errr... (ok, another word i know and don´t remember, but you know) as they are today. For example, your rasta levers, with the little "P" sticker, are also first generation...

Kevin. you can try my little bike (for your size, that is) whenever you want. It´s been a hot sunny weather here this month, so step by and be my guest for a few days.

Cheers

Back