Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

Decided on the three prizes for tomorrow, lightest bike, best looking and munter of the ride. Can someone bring a pen and paper please.

clockworkgazz":2gep0lfw said:
Decided on the three prizes for tomorrow, lightest bike, best looking and munter of the ride. Can someone bring a pen and paper please.

acht well , thats me out the running for a prize then :roll: :LOL:

I'll bring pen and paper :) And also the scales but if anyone has something we can hang them on then bring that. If possibleI'll see if we can squeeze the stand in to Gazz's car.

IIRC I'm only bringing hubs for Mikee is that right?

There is actuall quite a bit of room in the back of the gazzmobile MK so I think we might get it in. Just take the wheels and saddle off the bike and if you have a strap that would be good to keep the bikes static.

clockworkgazz":1x5lbpd6 said:

Didn't know we all had to bring one with us. Would have put the beer-goggles on and gone down the pub, a winner every time.

kaiser":szrchhvf said:
I'll bring pen and paper :) And also the scales but if anyone has something we can hang them on then bring that. If possibleI'll see if we can squeeze the stand in to Gazz's car.

that stem doohickey you need made ?

mikee":9tltgoev said:
kaiser":9tltgoev said:

that stem doohickey you need made ?

oh aye!

Been a very busy day but I'm pretty much set. I only got Tazio's mobile number sent to me so I reckon everyone must be confident of finding the place.

Latest posts

Back