'90 Yeti Ultimate - The ultimate Ultimate (Update 7/7/11)

I dont doubt that you will do a fantastic job, but even if it was THE Ultimate (the one in the mag) it would still have to beat this one:

y0i3e3.jpg

and another one Im trying to get pics of.

Still, good luck!

Rod_Saetan":39wgm1ur said:
I dont doubt that you will do a fantastic job, but even if it was THE Ultimate (the one in the mag) it would still have to beat this one:

y0i3e3.jpg

and another one Im trying to get pics of.

Still, good luck!
Pete's is a very very nice example. I'm hoping mine will turn out just as nice or even better. :cool:

This is the perfect example of what i keep saying 'e-stays are the way forward', just like Garlic Bread!

We all look at certain bikes and add them to the wish list that we would have if we won the lottery, and the Ultimate is one of them.

I think if a retrobiker won the lottery along with the usual cars that lottery winners buy we would end up with a garage stuffed with bikes from the list that all exists in our heads.

Excellent work.

very nice frame, and great colour too. Is this a rider, or for on the wall? I can image paying that much money for a dream frame like this, but I don't know if a had the guts to ride it.

Please stop posting these awesome examples of the "ultimate Ultimate."
It is killing me I don't have or can't get one. That being said, if anyone has a XL white with black Accu Trax please send me a PM. :D

Back