Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

I've got some ano stuff i was going to bring along.Red USE and blue Hope spacers, red X-lite frame blanks,blue hope hose route thingies,a blue reverb seatpost and a nice red Kore elite one[both 27.2]pair of gold Hope skewers,big chunky red CNC planet X stem[could do with stripping and polishing due to some wear and scratches]

Tazio":15p5y60w said:
I'd just like to add I'm ridiculously excited about this.

Having just got back into bikes after a long time not being able to do it due to injuries and lack of time to do it this is a real treat for me. I don't have a real idea if I can survive either through fitness or physical issues but I'm mad keen to do it.

It's been so long since I did proper off road cycling I'm going to spend my first part of the ride reminding myself of how to do it but I'm sure I'll get there, just bear with me. Can't wait to meet you guys and hopefully a few more rides through the year.

Another lamb to the slaughter - you'll regret this within 12 months :LOL:

Sorry am no comin' :cry: Too many issues at work mean i can't be sat behind the wheel of a car for 5/6 hours on Sunday :cry: so will just have to do something local and westcoasty instead.

Have a good day y'all & Bring back photays :cool:

If your no comin who will navigate?????And how will we find the Cuillins?

Mr Panda":j1f69vlc said:
Sorry am no comin' so will just have to do something local and westcoasty instead.

Have a good day y'all & Bring back photays :cool:

we will but your no gettin tae see them :p

i'm looking forward to this myself :D :D :D :D

big.eck":2u2dchyn said:
right folks , i've been asked to bring a few parts with me but kinda forgot who for :oops:

i have..........

the proflex and canti's for mike
a tyre for the ken

a hope 3dv ti-glide/ceramic rim wheel for ?
a set of clubroost bars & stem for ?

anyone/anything i've forgot ? :LOL:

I've given Simonside Resident (Ian) the money for those early Hope QRs matey if you could bring them along.

Cheers
Si

Possibly the oldest bike, with the exception of Si's Klunker, ever to attend a MacRetro run sits primed and ready in my hall way. The rider has been poorly today but hopes to be fighting fit for the morn. Despite the fact I'm riding a narrow tyred fixie I will not try to convince you I'll be right at the back with the unfit duffers, I intend to be solidly mid group except on descents ;)

Looking forward to this as its only the second decent ride I'll have taken part in in the entire month of January !

Dr S":3ihygx46 said:
big.eck":3ihygx46 said:
right folks , i've been asked to bring a few parts with me but kinda forgot who for :oops:

i have..........

the proflex and canti's for mike
a tyre for the ken

a hope 3dv ti-glide/ceramic rim wheel for ?
a set of clubroost bars & stem for ?

anyone/anything i've forgot ? :LOL:

I've given Simonside Resident (Ian) the money for those early Hope QRs matey if you could bring them along.

Cheers
Si

nae bother si :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

and i've got an xt front mech for gazz too :LOL:

Still at work and will be until after eleven, And then there is a free drink reception after it. I apologise now if I have to get off my bike to throw up in the morning.

Back