NWA: Forest of Rossendale ~ 29/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry no mech hanger but ive got a kona you can use its 17" ;)
really looking forward to this think im gona be on the little tequesta

mrlee":2dngwk87 said:
sorry no mech hanger but ive got a kona you can use its 17" ;)
really looking forward to this think im gona be on the little tequesta

Rockhopper Comp for me, I have packed the stem for you. Just loaded the car ready for the off in the morning

I'll either be on a Modern Giant or a early 90's Trek :) As ridden by my mates who came up to Whinlatter on the Retrobike ride last year

Kev Duckworth":1mqfd25b said:
I'll either be on a Modern Giant or a early 90's Trek :) As ridden by my mates who came up to Whinlatter on the Retrobike ride last year

cool, as long as you have a ride sorted

Well just tucking into some breakfast and watching the sun come up on what looks like a clear crisp sunny if a tad cold morning. Will be there about 10am with the bombay mix boys:-D

giant-one":1y4jzv8j said:
Well just tucking into some breakfast and watching the sun come up on what looks like a clear crisp sunny if a tad cold morning. Will be there about 10am with the bombay mix boys:-D

me too, it should be a very different ride to the recce I did in the rain the other week.

Sorry you missed it Kev.

Just like to thank Martin, Mark, Lee, Edd and Graham for a fantastic ride today.

It had it's up's and downs :LOL:

Every body rode retro (yes even me) :roll:

Cheers chaps :D

Top days riding yesterday, proper old school stuff. Thanks to Martin for organising such a great route and leading us all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back