Deleted

If FatChicken doesn't take the Alien I've got a couple of Titec posts to px, both black, a layback with silver logo or an inline with red :)

Also remembered I've got a 100mm Thomson stem and still after some orange outer bolts too... :)

elPedro666":1veevaly said:
If FatChicken doesn't take the Alien I've got a couple of Titec posts to px, both black, a layback with silver logo or an inline with red :)

Also remembered I've got a 100mm Thomson stem and still after some orange outer bolts too... :)

He should be sending me a cheque, so we'll have to wait a bit ;)

Can you post :oops: pics of the seat posts?

I'd probably not want to spend as much as a Thomson ;) and the orange bolts have gone with the chainset :roll:

Ey up Wadsy,

I have some M570 LX brake levers that would match your shifters, they are in better nick than your XT to be fair, but I'm not into the shape (like M600) if you're up for some kind of deal?

Cheers,
Al

Dead Rats":18i16dcq said:
Ey up Wadsy,
I have some M570 LX brake levers that would match your shifters, they are in better nick than your XT to be fair, but I'm not into the shape (like M600) if you're up for some kind of deal?
Cheers,
Al

Deal on the XT's? could do :) Just waiting to here back from someone ;)

Can you post pics please?

Cheers

ok slightly less scratched than yours, don't worry though as I have some Tektro lying about that I actually quite like and keeps budget on my retro full sus down... could you lemme know if the other deal falls thru pls?

Back