Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

kaiser":1vgu2788 said:
GAzz I also have a big box with a pair of wheels in it for you!

I might have to get it another day mate no probs as they are discs and I don't have a disc frame yet :LOL:

If it is as cold as today I'll be happy it's a relatively short loop, more talking pish in the pub time.

clockworkgazz":2kn6wd8t said:
kaiser":2kn6wd8t said:
GAzz I also have a big box with a pair of wheels in it for you!

I might have to get it another day mate no probs as they are discs and I don't have a disc frame yet :LOL:

If it is as cold as today I'll be happy it's a relatively short loop, more talking push in the pub time.

You can pick it up when you drop me off :roll: worked this out after I had posted it!

kaiser":1yfk0578 said:
WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES,

Speak for yourself ;) I`m raring to go, got the Rockhopper all chooned up, Z1`s ready to snap the headtube off, Disc brake ready to put me over the bars and new pads on the v-brakes set to grind with the slightest bit of mud on them OH YES, well excited!

Simonside resident":yqezcqi2 said:
kaiser":yqezcqi2 said:
WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES,

Speak for yourself ;) I`m raring to go, got the Rockhopper all chooned up, Z1`s ready to snap the headtube off, Disc brake ready to put me over the bars and new pads on the v-brakes set to grind with the slightest bit of mud on them OH YES, well excited!
Oooh that sounds smashing, looking forward to seeing that. The bike, not the over the bar handlebars moment.

awreet lads,

Mikee's mate Shed here, thought I'd just pop ma head in to say hullo before meeting yous on Sunday in sunny Pitlochry!

lookin forward to it even if am not really into the retro bikes (well apart from droolin over mikee's fleet).

Will be bringin a singlespeed genesis IO to try to fit in lol.

cya all on Sunday.

keith (aka Shed)

right folks , i've been asked to bring a few parts with me but kinda forgot who for :oops:

i have..........

the proflex and canti's for mike
a tyre for the ken

a hope 3dv ti-glide/ceramic rim wheel for ?
a set of clubroost bars & stem for ?

anyone/anything i've forgot ? :LOL:

Back