NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Do any off the North East/ Morpeth/ Newcastle types fancy helping out in the Pub Quiz at the Sun Inn in Morpeth on Sunday nights? It's usually Me, Simonside and Drewson with the odd guest appearence from Nayfinesse. Lately we have been failing badly on the sports questions so could do with some help. Good craic, FREE FOOD, good beers and the chance to win a life changing amount of money (OK, thats bullshit, maybe a tenner, but its the taking apart that counts).

The embarrasment starts at 8pm.

Si

velomaniac":fj0d78zr said:
Whys one of yours become one of oors ?

I refer to the bestowing of the Tartan Riders banner to Simonside Resident. Has he defected to the North of the Tartan Curtain :?

I'm still hurt that I don't have a MacRetro Banner. I thought our times together were special? :cry:

Dr S":233xjq7b said:
The chance to win a life changing amount of money (OK, thats bullshit, maybe a tenner, but its the taking apart that counts).
Si

Just a couple of things I`d like to add:
1)"its the taking part that counts" the words of the first placed loser I fear.

2)"the chance to win life changing amount of money" but to follow with tradition, we have so far always given the money to the charity box to upset people have LOST(not won) any prize monies. If you turn up you will be expected to do the same!

anyone near Redcar planing on going for a ride between now and the 6th Feb? I'm pretty new to the area and could do with getting out on some local(ish) trails.

Nothing planned as such, but Kaya is local and is always up for a ride. Gisbro' woods are his local haunt and we joined him just after christmas. Cracking day out.

As for the main rides, just keep one eye on the Calendar. We have rides coming up in The Dales in Feb and locally to you (Kildale) in march.

Si

Thanks, I work away a lot so not often I am back in Redcar, will keep an eye on future events though :D

actually,may fire off a PM to Kaya :D

Its the Global Night ride this week on the 5th so who will be out on there bike at 8pm?

I know I'll be sat in the car on the motorway, but if your out take the camera and take some pics of where you are at 8pm.

So we can see what your night rides are like, it may also encourage more people to join in on the rides.

cheers kaya

Back