Log your rides

12.5 miles of single track in the cold sunshine today. Slogged up a long grassy climb today thought it was hard work, at the top find me got a rear soft/flat tyre, still beat my mate by over 2 minutes much to his disgust!!

Dunkers at Pitlochory with the rest of MacRetro. Top company and a top day out.

Today 13.1miles
YTD: 202miles

rain wind and sun

a quiet yet fun 8 mile bimble, around the coast today, had a great time, teaching my 11year old girl, how to ride a little better.
It started out .... cold wet and windy, and then the sun came out, a quick pub lunch and a sneeky pint just finished the day off lovely...!!!!! :cool:

Attachments

• at last the pint.JPG
    at last the pint.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • how fars the pub.....lol.JPG
    how fars the pub.....lol.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,326
9th ride of the new year so far - would like to be getting out more, but weather and life keep getting in the way.

Did 17 miles up on Haldon Hill, and finished off with the always lovely St Andrews Lane descent to Kenn :D

146.40 miles YTD
16.27 miles average per ride (I've done an Excel spreadsheet!)

Upside-down bike pic from today.......

Re: rain wind and sun

...just heavy rain this morning.. :cry:

For me its a 15 mile round trip to work 4 times a week, twice last week on rest days did starting at B+Q car park Plymtrail..Goodameavy hill :cry: {pain that hurts :LOL: }..Meavy village..around Burrator resevoir..a nice cup off coffee at the Burrator Inn.Then go through Dousland into Yelverton..back partly the same way as started.

25 miles round trip ;) ..love it :D

Ernie ;)

ernie":37xcmujg said:
For me its a 15 mile round trip to work 4 times a week, twice last week on rest days did starting at B+Q car park Plymtrail..Goodameavy hill :cry: {pain that hurts :LOL: }..Meavy village..around Burrator resevoir..a nice cup off coffee at the Burrator Inn.Then go through Dousland into Yelverton..back partly the same way as started.

25 miles round trip ;) ..love it :D

Ernie ;)

Mate thats a great ride. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back