LX M570 Groupset Minus hubs

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Part groupset to include shifters, brake levers, brakes, front and rear derailleur and chainset, chainset needs a new middle ring as tooth missing, and one brake arm mechanism has separated, not a problem when on the bike and held by bolt though, few scuffs and scrapes but not too bad at all, cleaned and ready to fit to bike.
£70 the lot posted

Attachments

• lx m570 groupset.jpg
    lx m570 groupset.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,273
have now, cheers for the heads up alex ;) so you gonna be at cannock, its a saturday and you will be back in time for the club you know, there were shed loads of roly smokers at thetford too :LOL: :LOL:

Charlieboy28":rjrudhu9 said:
have now, cheers for the heads up alex ;) so you gonna be at cannock, its a saturday and you will be back in time for the club you know, there were shed loads of roly smokers at thetford too :LOL: :LOL:

haha! cannae mate, gotta swim, get a cat :shock: and set-up early doors :cry:

but I may point out that the brakes you're selling are some of the most powerful v-brakes I ever used! ;)

lol, now i have heard some excuses in my time, but i cant i have to get a cat is soo shite it has to be true :shock: :shock: :LOL:

Charlieboy28":lib4puw2 said:
lol, now i have heard some excuses in my time, but i cant i have to get a cat is soo shite it has to be true :shock: :shock: :LOL:

it is! our pal Algie kiffed it last year and we miss having a little feline about the place :)

RIP Algie, was his name Algernon, was gonna call my my last child Algernon Obadiah but wasnt allowed in the end :cry: :cry: or in the beginning tell you the truth, or at any time during proceedings for that matter

Back