Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

Tazio said:
I'd just like to add I'm ridiculously excited about this.

i bet your wifey is ripping the pish about that

mine does ,"old duffers on bikes" she calls it

:LOL:

Does anyone have a black 1 and 1/8th headset spacer they can bring to Dunkers and I can get a loan of it for the day? The only one I have is White and it looks wrong? Please please please.

Red ahead would do better than White, it is coated plastic White paint so would not be able to marker pen it. Ahead also, could you bring it TK? Only need a couple of cm.

Cheers

clockworkgazz":9xxpx7yj said:
Red ahead would do better than White, it is coated plastic White paint so would not be able to marker pen it. Ahead also, could you bring it TK? Only need a couple of cm.

Cheers

whats a cm ?

Sorry guys but I'm not going to make it this weekend. Van still needs fixing, bike is unfinished and i have my accounts and tax returns to get done my the end of the month.

Have fun and see you soon.

Gazz/Mikee... SimonsideResident is still coming up and I have given him those Bullmoose bars. They are in his van so keep an eye out and remind him

Big Eck... He also has a crisp Sassanach £20 note for those Hope quick releases to give to you. If you could bring them along that would be super old bean.

Si

So who's coming ?

mikee
gazmac
shed
trev
task
Velo
DaveDH & His Pal Allan and mini Allan maybe and Allans "Friend"
big.eck
zigzag
Tazio