Anyone recognise this bike?

6950rpm

Dirt Disciple
Pic was taken by me at the 1994 Malverns (the one where someone got stabbed) The forks I find particularly interesting ;)

Malverns94.jpg

Pretty sure it's a Jamis Dakar Team......the forks look like one of the X-Lite prototype suspension forks that were touted around at the time (pre-Wompa).

Stu

Jamis

These puppies were ace, just missed one on Ebay, went for £143, they have only just started coming into the UK again, having had no importer for a while. They were very popular in dual events, being very successful.

MALVENS

***I was two tents away from that tent when he got stabbed*** ,does malvens still happen?? havent bought a mtb mag for years to busy with houses and babies :?:

what happened there i was only 11 years old so dont remember was i there thow with the old man only went cos grandad lived near by any way what happened who got stabed :?

malvens

This kid was pissed or drugged up,and his (mate) :? woke him up,so he,well,stabbed him
they wouldn`t let us race and they wouldn`t let us go home,got loads of photos of that year,think peewee was on a fat chance,i was in an astra with a MASSIVE yoeddy on the bonnet from cadence distribution(importer of fat`s at the time)Lots of good memories of malvens

i think i remember a yo when i was there it was big ased one got a chance to sit on it for a pic if i can find the pics il put them on tommorow night might be yours think this one was for display :cool:. proves even more that illegal dugs are a drain o ever thing and everyone that use's them are stupid idiots that in my ideal world should be shot i dont smoke (i quit) and i dont drink yet when i go out into town i still have a great time and no hangover ;) bloody druggies was the other guy ok who was stabed

yo

blue astra yo on bonnet ,yo on both doors

only one kid was stabbed i came 12 out of 300 shame it was fun class but it`s all for fun
my mate had a yellow or grelow yo with suspenders and a disc i had my monster with m900

Latest posts

Back