Worlds Coolest Unstolen Bike

I would love to buy that for my 12 year old son, absolutely stunning, oddly he could probably afford it but I can't :)

From the site.....
#2 The titanium 24″ you’ve already heard too much about – $2300

You can shut me up about this bike once and for all by buying it.

This bike, built for the 2010 NAHBS show, was absolutely mint when it was stolen. I loved it so much, I built another one almost exactly like it.

Then I got the original one back. I can’t justify having two of them, so this one’s for sale.

Despite being abducted and abused, even Grover Beach tweakers can’t defeat this machine. The only damage done is superficial, the very nice paint job has been scratched, mostly in the area where a kickstand (!) was installed. I have detailed photos of the damaged areas if you need to see them. Remember this is a titanium frame, the paint is just there to look cool and attract thieves. You can strip it to the bare metal and just have a normal ti finish.

The frame measures 13.75″ C-C on the seat tube, 23.25 effective top tube. I don’t know the standover, but if you are over 8 years old you’ll probably have plenty. The bike is not outfitted exactly as in the photo, it has a Thomson seat post and White Industries crank, otherwise what you see is what you get.

24″ wheels, titanium frame. White Industries hubs and freewheel, Igleheart fork, Paul brakes and levers, Thomson stem, Cane Creek 100 headset, Phil Wood bottom bracket, 3″ rise Gusset bars. This bike does very well as either a technical MTB, or a street cruiser with skinnier tires.

$2300

2010-show-bmx2.jpg

Just worked it out £1443 + shipping + taxes - actually seems quite reasonable in my "I earn twice as much as I actually do" world

Latest posts

Back