Macretro - Baltic Bawbags Pitlochry Classic - 30th Jan 2011

ZZ is the winner:
Now guessing Velo is fixie-ing up on his commuter

The Rudge 'Rambler' 50's framed fixie is hitting Pitlochry provided I can get it in Daves car :LOL:

Had great fun ploughing through the mud and single track through the woods on the way home. Only pedal struck once down a wee flight of steps, got to work on unweighting the rear and jumping it :D

Gaz'll have to have a go as he always tries out my steeds, Fixie XC is a laugh ;)

I'd just like to add I'm ridiculously excited about this.

Having just got back into bikes after a long time not being able to do it due to injuries and lack of time to do it this is a real treat for me. I don't have a real idea if I can survive either through fitness or physical issues but I'm mad keen to do it.

It's been so long since I did proper off road cycling I'm going to spend my first part of the ride reminding myself of how to do it but I'm sure I'll get there, just bear with me. Can't wait to meet you guys and hopefully a few more rides through the year.

Thats exactly how I was 2 years ago Taz no riding offroad for years, but it's like falling off a log- you'll be fine. I'll keep you company as my fitness levels are pants at the moment and the route does not look to arduous.

Glad the thaw has come this week :LOL:

Back