Singualr Swift Build - It's arrived!

Average Mark":1zryk434 said:
Yes. They are that good. Mines on here somewhere, they are heavy, but weirdly don't ride heavy. Anyone tried one with 470 forks on? fancy speeding the handling on mine up a bit as well as loseing some weight.

I ran Exotic Carbon jobbies on mine for a while but went back to the original steelies as they suited the frame and vice vesa.

Here it is with the carbon forks
DSCF0254.jpg

They were OK but not really an improvement over the orignals.

Summer2010builds133.jpg

And here it is prior to moving it on :cry:

bryan555":3ul3z7se said:
kaiser":3ul3z7se said:
White industries eno cranks, pauls hubs, BB7's with pauls levers, thomson posts and stem in silver, maybe a surly torsion bar, brooks saddle, fat rims like the velocity P35.

Thanks, that sounds good. Not sure all those Pauls goodies are within budget :oops: But it's a good start...

Or Middleburn RS7 cranks / Uno chainring and Hope Pro2 hubs (trials/SS rear)?
If you want to go for the silver look, Magura Marta SL's would be a good choice, if you can find any.

Updated as I've made some decisions.

Trying to get my head round all this modern stuff!

Any ideas, experience or suggestions welcome :)

Stupidly excited about getting a new bike :shock: :D :D :D :D

Sounds good :) like the look of the ritchey classic stuff, should go well. The only thing I'd change is the SLX brakes, to modern hi techy a look IMO.

kaiser":1nnjn8z9 said:
Sounds good :) like the look of the ritchey classic stuff, should go well. The only thing I'd change is the SLX brakes, to modern hi techy a look IMO.

I know what you mean but I don't have any other ideas in that price range :(
I actually wanted Hope Tech M4s but I don't have the cash :oops:
Do you have any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back