Dunkers big bad build thread

you never mentioned riding the bloody thing :shock:

back to the shed ,thought this was too easy

Tell you one thing, those Maxxis Fly Weight tubes survived Zig 'ride light, ride light' zag's best attempts to snake bite them at the weekend. Tougher than they look.

Really looking forward to Sunday, last 2 months have been a bloody biking black hole for me.

bring a spare set or two ;)

looking forward to it too, I will bring a second electronic scale doda thing as back up as well as the 3 prizes wooooooh!

I still think it is a simple case of which bike do you think has that magic combo of light build and supersexyIloveyoulongtime looks that should get your vote. Mind and bring a camera and we could open the compo up on the forum after the ride just for the hell of it.

I have just been on a 40 min blast on the saracen and can honestly say it is the nicest retro bike I have ever ridden.

I would recommend you get one if you ever get the chance, the rear is very comfy what with the "super thin looks like it will snap at any time- wishbone" and the ride with the 853 tubes is plush and responsive- flys along to for a relatively heavyweight bike and even heaver heavyweight rider. Well pleased.

Getting depressed again, everyone else has a super lightweight wonder bike, I have a gas pipe special and Dyna's being nasty to me..............boo hoo :cry: :cry: :cry:

That Pantera would have made a good starting point for a weenie... you've only got yourself to blame :twisted:

Actually, why didn't you choose to build that up?

kaiser":15e9w6v6 said:
New steel 16 tooth SS specific cog is 36grams, if I get half a minute tomorrow morning I'll drill its ass :twisted:

Good point.I'll get mine done also :cool:

velomaniac":2fa14ern said:
Getting depressed again, everyone else has a super lightweight wonder bike, I have a gas pipe special and Dyna's being nasty to me..............boo hoo :cry: :cry: :cry:

Only joking my Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat type friend :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool:

Just drop me from general chat ;) ,cant stand being used as a reference

Back