SINGLE SPEED ROCK LOBSTER......NOW SOLD-NOW SOLD-NOW SOLD

SLIM CHANCE...

Crikey Steve, you let that one slide as well! :LOL: Seriosly that was a major mistake on my part getting rid of probably one of the best handling road bikes ive had privilege of stepping over :cry: It went back to the USA and i sold for very little money :( But he was happy.....Steve dont let the LOBSTER slip away..Even rarer than the SLIM..It may go on EVIL BAY

Yeah, I remember the SLIM selling on ebay, I thought it might have fetched more than what it finally sold for, just went at the wrong time eh? :( Didn't it go for less than what I offered you? :(

What're you riding around on these days Joe?

S

Im riding...

All steel bikes matey..Curtlo commuter, sycip/goat mtb, and DE ROSA road bike..Steel is definately still real for me :D What about you steve..what ya riding?

Main ride (for the past two years now) is the King Kahuna singlespeed (with WI eccentric hub), geared rides are Moots Rigormootis, Kona Score, Merlin Mountain, Fat Chance Yo Eddy and Wicked and Gios Evolution road bike. Got a late 90's(?) Saracen fillet brazed steel Kili frame with the wishbone back end that has been waiting for me to do something with it...

Joe, any chance you're mulling my offer over? :D

Steve you have P.M.

Nice collection there matey :D P.M.d ya earlier regarding the next potential addition ;)

LOWERED PRICE...

Ok £350.00 including P&P to U.K. address....If no takers E-BAY here it comes ;)

Back