Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford Aftermath

sinnett177":1ctz85u9 said:
More can be found HERE.

Thanks for this picture of me :)

I've got the morning and afternoon ride vids ready to upload, 15 mins each, but facebook wont let me upload them at the moment :(

Attachments

• 2011_0123round20020a.JPG
    2011_0123round20020a.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 2,629
have some more - put a name to the faces if you spot yourself.

Attachments

• 200GS action.jpg
    200GS action.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 2,581
  • A N Other Alpine stars.jpg
    A N Other Alpine stars.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 2,581
  • always smiling Letmetalktomark.jpg
    always smiling Letmetalktomark.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 2,581
  • drystonepaul demonstrates psyhcic blurring power.jpg
    drystonepaul demonstrates psyhcic blurring power.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 2,581
more

Attachments

• another bloody alpine stars.jpg
    another bloody alpine stars.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 2,578
  • Something something somthing the dark side.jpg
    Something something somthing the dark side.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,578
That's marc two tone on the red 1992 Alpinestars Cro Mega LX.

Kaya is on the blue colour coordinated 1991 Zaskar.

In the last picture, the other bloody alpinestars is a 91 Cro Mega DX ridden by MrLee, behind him is Gravy Monster, followed by elPedro666 and then clem r on the RC100.

Bit late i know but thanks to REKIborter, Lou74, Sinnett177 for organising the day & John for the Bikefood stuff.

Top ride

Top Bikes

Top company :D

Looking forward to the next one :D

Thanks for a great day out guys. It was the first major Retrobike ride that I have done and I had a very enjoyable time. Looking forward to the next one in Cannock.

I've also just spotted myself in legrandfromage's group shot. I'm the one looking like a rainbow in between drystonepaul and sithlord........Good job I got myself a new, stylish, retrobike shirt...........

Well still struggling to upload the helmet cam footage, but here's a 2min taster, following Dr S on the clunker down some single-track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YVZcBAISM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39YVZcBAISM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Attachments

• cam.JPG
    cam.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,408
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back