Klein Attitude Gator Fade Build

thesneaker":2qie07tr said:
looks great :cool:

looks like you got the same problem as me with the flag, totally forgot front mech clamps are lower nowadays!

what do you reckon about the fred salmon, personally i think they have too much rise together with modern front suspension forks, hopefully goin to try something diferent with mine.

thanks, yes really pleased with the outcome, would have liked some new rims, but the spending had to stop (would have saved a bit more weight too) - mare with the flag but o well, will get use to it...... i dont mind the bars, i noticed your comments before on them, but i'm okay with them i think.... what you thinking of doing with yours? :)

andybrett":ssag1jtq said:
Thanks, some would say the paint was near perfect prior - but it had to be done! :D

In that case you ruined it ... should have kept it Jamaican gold ... lol. Nah another example of Jonrocks fine work, fortunately I'm to far away to even contemplate sending mine off for a gator fade job!

Without hijacking your thread here's mine ...
5388291073_8719dd5fa5_b.jpg

andybrett":1kk2qz1c said:
nice match to the 'Ute' :D

My kayak is a red into yellow fade as well by coincidence so I certainly end up with a 'team' look when I head off camping.

That looks really good mate. Almost mistook it as an early 90s model then noticed the head tube was more like mine :)

It seems a shame sometimes to get these bikes of ours muddy - but a wet and muddy Cannock Sunday morning had to be done! :? :D :D

Attachments

• mud2.jpg
    mud2.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,254
  • mud1.jpg
    mud1.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1,254
thesneaker":38hdlshr said:
looks great :cool:

looks like you got the same problem as me with the flag, totally forgot front mech clamps are lower nowadays!

what do you reckon about the fred salmon, personally i think they have too much rise together with modern front suspension forks, hopefully goin to try something diferent with mine.
What did you end up changing your freds too? Cheers andy

Back