This week I have mostly been scanning....

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
...Pace brochures!
Due to recent purchases I now have the following which I shall get uploaded soon:
Pace 1993 Hardware Portfolio
Pace 1993 Software Portfolio
Pace 1993 Price list
Pace 1994 Hardware (wall poster)
Pace 1996 Hardware
Pace 1996 Software
Pace 1997 Price list
Pace 1998 Hardware/Software
Pace 1998 Price list
Pace 1999-2000 Software
Pace 2000 Hardware

Also have the 1999 HED product catalogue, featuring a number of HED equipped RC200's and an RC500.

So much scanning! :roll: :LOL:

Have you got the Mini Bike test feature of the RC500 in MBUK Vol10 no7? If not I can scan it for you.

Nice one dude!

Looking forward to seeing the '93 and '94 cats - any chance of a quick PM please when they're up to remind me?

Cheers,
BB.

one i'd like to see is the MTBpro test from october 94 or 95
of brants rc200 vs a yo-eddy (in maroon)

any one

like to see the rest too rob

Easy_Rider":s07su3mw said:
Have you got the Mini Bike test feature of the RC500 in MBUK Vol10 no7? If not I can scan it for you.

I dont think I do have the MBUK one, will have a check tomorrow. Needless to say I would like it if I dont have it!

I have now completed the scanning, but they are all PDF files so I need some where to host them.

JeRkY":1ocizrsb said:
Easy_Rider":1ocizrsb said:

I dont think I do have the MBUK one, will have a check tomorrow. Needless to say I would like it if I dont have it!

I have now completed the scanning, but they are all PDF files so I need some where to host them.

I'll scan it after the NWA meet tomorrow. I'll happily host those scans for you too on my server if your stuck, drop me a pm if you want me to :D

Back