1 page covering on the stainless steel Juke SS by MBA, September 1997

rhygin3a800.jpg

2 pages of the Rhygin catalogue

rhygin4a800.jpg

2nd page, including geo data

Pricelist

rhygin6a800.jpg

Thanks for posting that Melvin.

I remember Rhygin very well and I've met Christian on multiple occasions. I almost raced for him in 1998. He's a great guy. His frames were very cool looking, and they always had that rasta thing going (in more ways that one ;) ). I remember people saying they loved them in the deep woods, but anything out west and it was endo time. Maybe for my next project I'll try to do one.

I went to a couple festivals back east and it was always the Fat fans vs the Rhygin folks. Now that I think about it, the frambuilders had the best racers back east. Wotjik, Rhygin, Chris Chance.. I would love to connect with some people who were racing in New England back then. So many good memories...

Nice site!! Thanks for the help Melvin.....

I had a juke SS back then, this was the old paperwork. Your right about the geometry on these, very touchy. I was bombing down the road from the top of Alta to Snowbird on this thing and saw god. It felt like going 50mph on a BMX bike. Climbing up was great, unbelievable uphill, just really spooky at speed. Beautiful frame, welds were art. Had a bluish tint to it, all you had to do was buff it with a brillo pad. Mine never cracked ( I raced @ 160lbs.), but a friend of mine snapped his (he raced @ aprox 180-190lbs.) Mine was #600 incase anyone runs across it.

Re: Nice site!! Thanks for the help Melvin.....

ds.wilson":2k3zeodh said:
I was bombing down the road from the top of Alta to Snowbird on this thing and saw god.

Awesome. My old proflex was like that. The ghost in the machine would start kicking at about 45mph. Scary.

Back